Immediate opening for a New York Sales Executive selling a revolutionary next generation data analysis solution. This solution is an early-stage technical product that provides value to both technical and non-technical audiences. The right candidate will have a history of success selling technical solutions to the commercial market, preferably in the Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing or Analytics space. The ability to be a team player as well as work independently in a fast paced environment through out all cycles of the sale is a MUST. Base salary is $150K with $300K OTE.
Immediate need for 2 Enterprise Account Managers selling a DataCenter Management solution based in 1) New York Metro/New Jersey area and 2) Boston area. The ideal candidates will have 10+ years experience selling complex sales cycles to enterprises of all sizes . Experience with Cloud, Infrastructure Software and disruptive technologies is a MUST. Experience in Open Source software business models is preferred. This EAM will be responsible for the complete sales cycle (developing, managing and closing business) around a portfolio of software products as well as the creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans. A history of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quota’s is a MUST. A drive to succeed coupled with a professional executive presence and excellent communication skills will produce $100K-$150K DOE and $200K-$300K OTE DOE plus benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K and commuter benefits).
- 5+ years experience with significant enterprise sales and strategic customer development.
- Experience in Open Source software business models preferred.
- MUST know and have a history selling Cloud, Infrastructure software and disruptive technology.
- Regular Air Travel is required.
Our client is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Enterprise Account Executive selling a SaaS technology to the retail vertical. They are only a few years old but have already obtained a reputation of being the experts in eCommerce, Customer Care, Supply Chain and AI/Machine Learning. With customers such as Home Depot, Coach, Patagonia, our clients solution is in high demand. Since their competition is small, and for the most part left in the dust, the 2018 forecast is a 75% -80% customer increase. Timing is right to join this hot start up on the ground floor. Base salary is $120K-$130K base with $240K – $260K OTE with excellent benefits such as 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance, free daily catered lunches and snacks and commuter benefits. If you are a strategic thinker, if you are able to drive a complex sales process and close enterprise-level deals, You’re Hired!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field related experience
- Retail, Marketing Automation or eCommerce sales experience required
- Must have 5+ years experience quota carrying Enterprise SaaS sales to VP and C-levels
- Track record of consistent over achievement while carrying a minimum of $1MM quota
- Experience with the full life cycle of sales (cold calling thru deal closing)